Mechatronic Engineering Technology for MET Students (METM), Minor
Total Hours: 21 Hours.
|EET 2303||Technical Programming||3|
|EET 2544||Pulse and Digital Techniques||4|
|EET 2635||Solid State Devices and Circuits||5|
|EET 3423||Applied Analysis for Technology||3|
These courses are the same as EET 3803 and EET 4803, respectively.
- 2.2 overall GPA in courses submitted for the minor
- Grade of C or better in each course submitted for the minor
Additional OSU Requirements
- An undergraduate minor must include between fifteen and thirty hours, inclusive of undergraduate coursework.
- A minimum of six credit hours for the minor must be earned in residence at OSU.
- The courses required for a minor may be included in the course requirements for any undergraduate degree or they may be in addition to degree requirements, depending on the overlap between the minor and degree requirements. However, an undergraduate minor must be earned in an academic field other than the student's declared degree option. The minor may not duplicate the degree major or option (for example, a student who earns a BA in Art with an Art History option may earn a minor in Studio Art but not Art History).
- A student generally follows the minor requirements associated with his or her matriculation year or newer requirements that have been established since matriculation. The time limit for following requirements from a given academic year is six years.
For additional information on requirements on minors, click here.