Architectural Studies: Design (ASDS), Minor
Requirements for Students Matriculating in or before Academic Year 2019-2020. Learn more about University Academic Regulation 3.1.
Suzanne Bilbeisi, email@example.com, 101 DWR Arch. Bldg, 405-744-6043
Minimum Overall Grade Point Average: 2.50 with no grade below "C."
Total Hours: 23 hours
|ARCH 1112||Introduction to Architecture||2|
|Select 12 hours of lower-division ARCH||12|
|Select nine hours of upper-division ARCH as approved by the advisor||9|
- Students in the Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Architectural Engineering majors are not eligible to receive this minor.
Additional OSU Requirements
- An undergraduate minor must include between fifteen and thirty hours, inclusive of undergraduate coursework.
- A minimum of six credit hours for the minor must be earned in residence at OSU.
- The courses required for a minor may be included in the course requirements for any undergraduate degree or they may be in addition to degree requirements, depending on the overlap between the minor and degree requirements. However, an undergraduate minor must be earned in an academic field other than the student's declared degree option. The minor may not duplicate the degree major or option (for example, a student who earns a BA in Art with an Art History option may earn a minor in Studio Art but not Art History).
- A student generally follows the minor requirements associated with his or her matriculation year or newer requirements that have been established since matriculation. The time limit for following requirements from a given academic year is six years.
For additional information on requirements on minors, click here.