Computer Science (CS), Minor
Requirements for Students Matriculating in or before Academic Year 2018-2019. Learn more about University Academic Regulation 3.1.
Cara Brun, 213 LSE, 405-744-5658
Total Hours: 21 hours
|Select 9 hours of the following:||9|
|Computer Science I (A) (was CS 2113)|
|Computer Science II|
or ENSC 3213
|Computer Based Systems in Engineering|
|Select 12 hours from current and past CS courses in the official OSU Catalog except CS 1003 and CS 1013||12|
- One course must be 4000 level.
- No more than two courses can be transferred from another college or university.
- No grade below a "C."
Additional OSU Requirements
- An undergraduate minor must include between fifteen and thirty hours, inclusive of undergraduate coursework.
- A minimum of six credit hours for the minor must be earned in residence at OSU.
- The courses required for a minor may be included in the course requirements for any undergraduate degree or they may be in addition to degree requirements, depending on the overlap between the minor and degree requirements. However, an undergraduate minor must be earned in an academic field other than the student's declared degree option. The minor may not duplicate the degree major or option (for example, a student who earns a BA in Art with an Art History option may earn a minor in Studio Art but not Art History).
- A student generally follows the minor requirements associated with his or her matriculation year or newer requirements that have been established since matriculation. The time limit for following requirements from a given academic year is six years.
For additional information on requirements on minors, click here.