Psychology (PSYC), Minor
Requirements for Students Matriculating in or before Academic Year 2018-2019. Learn more about University Academic Regulation 3.1.
Silvia Daggy, 102 NH, 405-744-5543
Kevin Seymore, 102 NH, 405-744-4015
Total Hours: 24 hours
|PSYC 1113||Introductory Psychology (S)||3|
|Select 9 hours upper- or lower-division PSYC||9|
|Select 12 hours upper-division PSYC||12|
- No grade below "C."
- CPSY & EPSY courses not applicable.
Additional OSU Requirements
- An undergraduate minor must include between fifteen and thirty hours, inclusive of undergraduate coursework.
- A minimum of six credit hours for the minor must be earned in residence at OSU.
- The courses required for a minor may be included in the course requirements for any undergraduate degree or they may be in addition to degree requirements, depending on the overlap between the minor and degree requirements. However, an undergraduate minor must be earned in an academic field other than the student's declared degree option. The minor may not duplicate the degree major or option (for example, a student who earns a BA in Art with an Art History option may earn a minor in Studio Art but not Art History).
- A student generally follows the minor requirements associated with his or her matriculation year or newer requirements that have been established since matriculation. The time limit for following requirements from a given academic year is six years.
For additional information on requirements on minors, click here.