Marketing (MKTG), Minor
Requirements for Students Matriculating in or before Academic Year 2018-2019. Learn more about University Academic Regulation 3.1.
Business Student Success Center, 155 Business Building, 405-744-2772
Minimum Overall Grade Point Average: 2.00
Total Hours: 15
For minors requiring 27 hours, 18 of the 27 hours must be taken in residence at OSU, and 6 of the 9 hours for the Specific Minor Area must be taken in residence at OSU. Students with majors outside of the SSB may find that some courses will have additional prerequisites. For minors with various required hours, please see specific minor.
|MKTG 3213||Marketing (S)||3|
|Select 12 hours of any upper-division marketing classes||12|
- 12 of the 15 hours must be taken in residence at OSU.
Additional OSU Requirements
- An undergraduate minor must include between fifteen and thirty hours, inclusive of undergraduate coursework.
- A minimum of six credit hours for the minor must be earned in residence at OSU.
- The courses required for a minor may be included in the course requirements for any undergraduate degree or they may be in addition to degree requirements, depending on the overlap between the minor and degree requirements. However, an undergraduate minor must be earned in an academic field other than the student's declared degree option. The minor may not duplicate the degree major or option (for example, a student who earns a BA in Art with an Art History option may earn a minor in Studio Art but not Art History).
- A student generally follows the minor requirements associated with his or her matriculation year or newer requirements that have been established since matriculation. The time limit for following requirements from a given academic year is six years.
For additional information on requirements on minors, click here.