Industrial Engineering and Management, PhD
Requirements for Students Matriculating in or before Academic Year 2021-2022. Learn more about Graduate College Academic Regulation 7.0.
Total Hours: 60
|Select 27 hours of courses eligible for graduate plan of study with the approval of the advisory committee.||27|
|IEM 6000||Doctoral Research and Dissertation||18|
|Select 12 hours of IEM graduate courses or research credits with the approval of the advisory committee. 1||12|
|IEM 6903||IEM Doctoral Seminar||3|
At least 75 percent of total credit hours must be 5000/6000 level courses.
Additional Industrial Engineering and Management, PhD., Requirements
- Minimum 60 hours required
- At least seventy-five percent of coursework on the Plan of Study must include 5000 and 6000 level courses
- A minimum of 15 hours at the 6000 level with a grade of SR for the doctoral dissertation must be complete. The maximum number of dissertation hours (6000 with a grade of SR) permissible on a Plan of Study must not exceed three-fourths of the total credit hours in the approved graduate degree program
- Credit for all courses on a graduate Plan of Study must have been awarded within 10 years of completion of all degree requirements
- A minimum of 30 in-residence credit hours are required
- Non-Course requirements:
- Doctoral Candidacy
- Dissertation Defense
- Dissertations Submission/Approval
Graduate College Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Requirements
Learn more about Graduate College 2021-2022 Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree Program Requirements. Check the General Graduate College academic regulations for minimal GPA, language proficiency and other general requirements.