Environmental Economics, Politics and Policy (EEPP), Minor
Requirements for Students Matriculating in or before Academic Year 2017-2018. Learn more about University Academic Regulation 3.1.
Total Hours: 21 hours
|AGEC 1113||Introduction to Agricultural Economics (S)||3|
|or ECON 2103||Introduction to Microeconomics (S)|
|AGEC 3503||Natural Resource Economics||3|
|or ECON 3903||Economics of the Environment|
|AGEC 4503||Environmental Economics and Resource Development||3|
|Select at least 12 hours of the following:||12|
|Issues in Agricultural Policy|
|Environmental Impact Analysis|
|Ethical Issues in Agriculture and the Environment|
|Conservation of Natural Resources (S)|
|Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change|
|American Environmental History (H)|
|Natural Resources, People and Sustainable Development (I)|
|Natural Resource Recreation|
|Environmental Law And Policy|
|Natural Resources and Environmental Policy|
|Environmental Sociology (S)|
|Oklahoma Environmental Sociology|
|World Population Problems|
- No grade below "C." At least nine upper-division hours must be taken at OSU.
Additional OSU Requirements
- An undergraduate minor must include between fifteen and thirty hours, inclusive, of undergraduate coursework.
- A minimum of six credit hours for the minor must be earned in residence at OSU.
- The courses required for a minor may be included in the course requirements for any undergraduate degree or they may be in addition to degree requirements, depending on the overlap between the minor and degree requirements. However, an undergraduate minor must be earned in an academic field other than the student’s declared degree option. The minor may not duplicate the degree major or option (for example, a student who earns a BA in Art with an Art History option may earn a minor in Studio Art but not Art History).
- A student generally follows the minor requirements associated with his or her matriculation year or newer requirements that have been established since matriculation. The time limit for following minor requirements from a given academic year is six years.
For additional information on requirements on minors, click here.